We believe that dating safely is paramount in these modern times. We have so many clients who have had wonderful experiences of dating through our personal matchmakers and their personal matchmaking service. Until they have found through us, the right person for the relationship that they seek. Our clients have appreciated that everyone they have met will have first been interviewed and properly ID verified. We also enforce our Client Code of Conduct. Where we expect all members to behave in a courteous and considerate way in all their dealings with other members and with agency staff. These traditional values of respect and consideration are still appreciated today by our members.
Dating Safely Explained
Our carefully thought out and practiced safety precautions and our excellent record of working safely in dating for many years provides you and all our clients with excellent piece of mind when compared to the worrying uncertainties within the far more perilous world of online dating making it difficult for dating safely, especially in light of all the bad press recently in this sector of the dating industry. Unlike the risks that abound for those using online dating websites. None of our clients have never experienced any serious problems in relation to their personal safety through us and we want to do all that we can to ensure that will remain to be the case.
Even though we will have spent time getting to know those we introduce you to. We would still advise that you follow some simple safety guidance for dating safely when meeting others through our matchmaking service or indeed, through any other means –
Dating Safely Tips
- Don’t give the details of your home address for any reason and ideally, provide us with a mobile rather than a landline number to pass on to other members of the agency. (we only pass on your contact number with your express approval).
- Another aspect of dating safely is to arrange to use your own transport when meeting someone for the first time and ensure you are meeting somewhere away from your home and somewhere with other people around such as a café or bar, rather than an isolated location.
- Report any unwanted behaviour. If someone who we have introduced to you has been discourteous, please let us know about it. Your feedback is always welcome and helps us to maintain a good service to our clients.
- Its best to tell a friend or a family member. Let them know where you are going and at what time you have arranged to meet someone new.
- Stay connected. Do make sure your mobile phone is with you on a date and that it is fully charged. Not only is this important for dating safely but also common sense.
- Dating fraud is sadly an all too common a problem through on line dating websites. It is sadly, surprisingly easy for anyone to fall for a fraudster with the lure of romance to silence those alarm bells. If anyone asks for money from you or to see your bank account details. Please be aware that whatever the reason, this is a worrying sign.
If you follow our simple advice. You should be able to enjoy meeting some wonderful new people. Enjoying dating safely and hopefully find that really special someone. Through our safe and secure personal matchmaking services.
The Dating Agency Association instructions to members – Dating Safely Guidelines